Is it important to translate your writings into other languages? This is a valid question and I am sure that most people will likely said “Yes” without even thinking about it.
The real question would be “Why is it important for you to translate your writings? The best answer to this question is found in the book of Acts, chapter 2 “…we hear them speak in our own tongues the wonderful works of God.”
If we want others to hear the “wonderful works of God”, we would need to reach them and how can we reach them when they do not speak our language? Therefore, we learn from the Bible the importance of translating your writings into other languages.
Maybe you’ve been called to serve a target community speaking your own language; if that is the case, then you do not need to worry about translating your Christian Materials into other languages.
However, if you have been called to reach nations with your inspiring work from God, then Christian Translation Services is what you need.
Read below what E-commerce Study is saying:
- 72.1% of consumers spend most or all of their time on websites in their own language.
- 72.4% of consumers said they would be more likely to buy a product with information in their own language.
- 56.2% of consumers said that the ability to obtain information in their own language is more important than price.
- Nine out of 10 Internet users said that, when given a choice of languages, they always visited a website in their own language.
- Nearly one in five Europeans (19%) said they never browse in a language other than their own.
- 42% said they never purchase products and services in other languages.
We conclude by saying that it is a need to translate your writings into as many languages as possible. If you are part of the commission on Matthew 28:19 and I am sure you are part of it.
As rare or obscure the language might sound, do not hesitate to consult with us; we are able to translate into most obscure languages.